Wednesday, January 31, 2007



32 Wks and counting...
I am down to two months and can hardly wait! I start going to the doctor every 2 wks and then every week, besides gaining more weight than I can fathom, and I'm not done yet, things at the last doctor's appt. were good! Ryan and I start birthing classes on the 8th, we go every Thursday evening for a month and then we signed up for separate CPR, Baby basics, and breastfeeding classes. Ryan can hardly wait! Basketball season will be over on Tuesday so I will have some more time to rest and get things together around the house. Brady's bedding is in progress amd we're painting the room probably next weekend. I have shower dates planned, which I'm real excited about! Brady has had the hiccups twice now, its the funniest feeling ever and his kicks are getting much stronger! I still can't belive in just 56 days (roughly) that Ryan and I will be parents! God is Good!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! You are getting there!! I remember when I was at 32 weeks, I was so excited. It's like you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Plus, you get to go to the doctor more often and find out what is going on and how you are progressing. Time flies by so fast and you will be in the delivery room before you know it! You will really enjoy getting all the stuff at your showers too! It is such a fun time in pregnancy. I also loved the all the kicks, punches, and hiccups that the baby gave me. It is the neatest experience and feeling! I am so excited for you guys. I know yall will be great parents!!
Take care, Julie