Monday, March 19, 2007

March 12, 2007
BRADY'S BIRTHDAY!
Much to our surprise, Brady decided to come on his own! After waking up and feeling a leaking sensation (a little too much info perhaps), we discovered at the doctor's appt. that my water had broke and I was 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced! I told Ryan was convinced it wasn't going to happen today but I just had a feeling! After getting checked in about 11:15 with absolutely no pain of any contractions, the doctor came in and broke my other water sack and gave me some potocin to spend up the process and boy did it, I had an epidural a couple of hours later and about an 1 1/2 hours later I had gone from from a 4 to a 9 within an hour! I pushed for maybe 15 minutes and Brady arrived! Words can not described the emotions of seeing that little guy for the first time, it still seems very surreal! Ryan and I couldn't be any happier, especially since Brady is a spitting image of his daddy, check him out!










3 comments:

Bijoy said...

hey wonderful brady happy birthday. kewl blog you have like to be in touch. keep up the good work

regards Biby - Blog

Unknown said...

Hil! He is PRECIOUS! LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! I think it's taken me an hour to go through them all - they are great!! I can't wait to be able to see him in person and love on him! And Jake can't wait to meet his new buddy, Brady! Hope you are doing well and hanging in there...just remember...each day gets that much easier! But even the tough days, they are those little angels are the biggest blessings life can offer! So glad you and Ryan have such a beautiful and healthy baby. Yall are going to do great! Love ya! A, K, and J

Unknown said...

PS. Next time I will proof-read my comment before posting. You'd think I didn't know how to talk! Love ya!