Friday, March 07, 2008

Feb. 28th

Brady's A Big Boy!

On Wed. 27th Brady had to get picked early from daycare b/c he had fever, well it happened to the day of my first track meet, so Ryan had to picked him and care for him all night, while I was gone until 9:00, so needless to say, I was very sad not to be home with them! But I did get to stay home the next day with him, which he was fine, just a little needy, so I felt think we were playing hooky! So I decided that we would put Brady's new carseat in, I know it's crazy to think, he's big enough to be sitting in a big boy carseat but he is! And let me just tell you, I love being able to turn around and see his smiling face! I mean if you





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Unknown said...

I just found your blog, Brady is so cute! He is getting big!