Monday, April 21, 2008

April 17th
Boot Scootin' Boogie
Brady has taken a liking to putting on and taking off shoes, this night was no different than other nights, he found a pair of his shoes on the floor and attempted to put them on, so I put them on for him and he started running circles around the living room, it was almost bed time, which is why he's in his little onesie, then I thought it would be cute to get him in his little boots and just a diaper, I know he'll probably kill me someday but their priceless moments! I realized while taking this pictures, I didn't have any still pictures of him walking, so this serve 2 purposes!
Brady laughing
Coming around the corner
Starting the circle, look at those chicken legs
What a cutie!

Trying to put his shoe on
Look @ me
I'm gonna get you moma

I'm off

0 comments: