Wednesday, August 06, 2008

July 12th
Brady's 16 months
I know I'm a little behind, sorry, I'm a busy woman with a little man to chase! Wow, Brady is 16 months, it's hard to believe, I know I say that every both! He's really started to be a big boy! He's added words to his vocabulary, like cracker (which is any time of food), night night, and gone gone, and honk honk which is what he says when he pinches his nose or anybody else's nose, boo boo, which he says anytime he falls, he's found his button, he knows where his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and hair are. He continues to love all types of balls, he's know on 3 different occasions showed us signs his getting ready to be potty trained trained, 2 times he brought us a diaper when he was boo boo and just the other day he pointed to his bottom and said poo poo! He also continues to be a huge ham! I just had so much fun this summer hanging out with him, he is truly a gift from God!






0 comments: