Thursday, August 07, 2008

July 28th
Our 7 yr Anniversary
Today is Ryan and mine 7 year anniversary. 7 years ago today we exchanged vows, which is just crazy to me, there are times it seems like yesterday and other days it seems like its been forever, lol, well it has actually been 15 years, half our lives! I came across this engagement picture which actually was June 2, 2000, I will never forget the day Ryan proposed, it will always be one of my best days of my life, Ryan surprised me in the sweetest way possible! I also put my favorite wedding picture of us, I have to say we looked pretty good back then!
We ended up just having a quiet evening at home, my mom offered to watch Brady, so he spent the night over their and Ryan and I had stayed in, cooked dinner and watched a movie, it was very relaxing!


Abigail Rose Arrives
Shane and April had their little girl today on our anniversary, how fun! She was 7 lbs 2oz, I think, something like that. Ryan, Brady, and I went to go see them in the hospital!


The Happy Family

Brady meets Abigail
Brady gives her sugars
Brady being silly, we had to entertain him in the hallway b/c they had lots of guests



0 comments: