Monday, November 03, 2008

Oct. 24th
Olivia and Hillary's Halloween Party
This was the 2nd Annual Halloween party of Hillary and Olivia's, this year, it was @ Olivia's house. Unfortunately, Aaron was sick, so Hillary, Mark, and baby Aaron had to stay home. Although it took Brady a few minutes to break out of his shell, he eventually had was acting like his crazy silly self! I had a shirt made again, this year, It said: I Created A Monster, the original shirt got messed up, it was supposed to be green with purple writing, so they made me one in purple and I would have the real shirt for Halloween! Brady a lot better than expected with his costume, he actually only took it off, b/c another little boy didn't care for it! After leaving, the party we went over to Hillary's to check up on them and drop off their Halloween card!

Mommy and her little Monster

This was before he was he broke out of his shell


Olivia had a tricycle that Brady had lots of fun on!


In keeping with the Frankestein spirit, I brought this cake, I wish I could say I made it, but Walmart did actually!

Brady inside eating and being crazy



What a smile!
Olivia and Brady

Knocking on Hillary's door

0 comments: