Friday, May 29, 2009

8 things to look forward to:
1. Summer
2. Going home & seeing Brady
3. Seeing Brady grow up, but not too fast!
4. Celebrating 8 yrs of marriage in July
5. Brady's first camping trip in July
6. Being a mommy again, hopefully soon!
7. Joining our Church
8. My new Job
1. Worked & had a party for a teacher friend who is moving & got my french fries stolen
2. Told the last of the girls I was leaving
3. Took Brady to Tom Thumb to get groceries, he loves riding in the buggies that have cars and they now play kids programs, mommy does too
4. Cleaned out the much needed fridge 5. Cooked dinner6. Gave Brady a bath
7. Ate dinner & watched TV
8. Went to bed
8 things I wish I could do:
1. HAVE MORE BABIES NOW
2. Stay home
3. Open up my own store
4. Be skinny but eat whatever I want, & bulimia is not an option
5. Be a better housekeeper
6. Better yet…snap & the house be clean
7. Wear a bra without padding, lol
8. Pick Brady’s wife
8 shows I watch:
1. Hell’s Kitchen
2. Grey's Anatomy(I used to but only saw the first episode, next season!)
3. Gossip Girl
4. Tori and Dean
5. Big Brother
6. Criminal Minds
7. All the Housewives
8. Intervention
People to tag:
1. Hillary
2. Tarenthia
3. Stephanie Heady
4. Stephanie Mitchell
5. Kellye
6. Kim

Madison Avenue Signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Open my own store is on my "dream" list too. I hope both of our dreams come true one day soon! And I also pray that you can have more babies soon!

the libbys said...

did you guys switch churches?