Friday, May 22, 2009

March 14th
BIG Boy Underoos


March 12th, Brady turned 26 months and his teacher Ms. Amy told me to start bringing some underwear for Brady, that she was ready to start really working on potty training! I was shocked to say the least! I guess Brady is doing better at school than at home, I can't get him to sit on the potty for nothing anymore! But, he seems to be pottying at school, he doesn't say he needs to go, but will go when its diaper changing time! Come to find out, she is just putting the underwear on top of Brady's pull ups to have him get used to them! So, today was the first day to wear his new Elmo undies, of course, I had to take off the diaper and let him run around for an hour or so in just his Elmos! Look at my skinny little man! On the way home before stripping him down to his Elmos he got a hold of some of his undies and stuck him on his head, he's such a ham!














Madison Avenue Signature

0 comments: