Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dec. 18th
Brady's Christmas Party
Brady had a Christmas Party at school today, I signed up late to bring something, so we just brought some boring chips! All the kids were supposed to bring a wrapped book for their gift exchange and then all the books are going to stay in their classroom for them to share all year! I love that I am able to attend all his parties, even though I have to work, it makes me feel like a good mom!

Brady eating chips

Brady and his best bud Christan

All the kiddos

Waiting to open presents

Ms Logan asked for all the kids to put their eyes on her, and this is what Brady did

And this is his bubble, she asked for, what a good boy!

Opening his book

Some of the kids opening

Still opening

His book

Reading another kids' book, The Jungle Book

0 comments: