Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec. 20th
Burke Christmas Party
We had our 3rd annual Burke Christmas Party tonight at my parents house. This celebration is with my mom's sister Drusilla and the rest of the Trainers, but this year, my mom's other 2 sisters and one of my cousins were able to join us! It's a night of lots of food and just chaos and I love it! We always do a $10 gift exchange and its always a hoot to see what everybody gets and fights over!



Aunt Harriet



Dad hiding his batteries he got



My cousin Ann showing off, some tools




The kids playing



Eric opening the book I stole



Mom got some tool like thing as well



Ryan and Brady



Kaylee wasn't real excited about her gift, can you tell



Part of the Hughey gang



Cousins Aaron, Ethan, and Hannah



Phoebe with Cousin Jennifer



Ryan got some yummy carmels



Mandi got her own gift and got it stolen



Cousin Logan, Hayley (Jared girlfriend), Cousin Jared



Hayley and Jared



Shoo Shoo, Aunt Dee, Aunt Peachy, Hannah, and Chris, Ryan and Jennifer on the couch



Cousin Kevin and Rindi



Aunt Drusilla, Cousin Hollyan, and Aunt Harriet



Hollyan with her own gift, lottery tickets that got stolen from her later from Chris
Mari and Phoebe giving kisses


0 comments: