Monday, December 28, 2009

Nov 17th
We're Pregnant
I found out today that I'm pregnant with baby #2, yippee! After being a couple days late and feeling funny and after Brady told Kara on the 12th that mommy had a baby in her belly, (crazy, huh) I decided to take a test. I bought the test a couple days prior but as soon as I picked up Brady from school today, just this feeling of peace and almost confirmation hit me so I went straight to my folks house and ran upstairs. Brady was with me and thought I was going crazy as soon as 2 lines were clear, I ran downstairs and outside to try and call Ryan, 5x to be exact and he never answered, finally he called us back though! We are due July 19th.
Our first appt. was on Nov. 23rd I was 5wks, they just did some routine questioning and some blood work, we were hoping to have a sonogram so we could tell Thanksgiving but they decided to wait. After my blood results came back though, they did say my progesterone was low and they put me on meds asap, so that was a little scary. Our next appt. was on Dec. 7th, 8 wks, I was a nervous wreck, all I wanted was to see the baby and a heartbeat, Ryan too and that's actually what we saw! But Ryan and I, or me really decided to wait to share the news at Christmas, so its been a long awaited secret!
Through all of this God has taught me again that HE is in control! For those who don't know last March after visiting my new doctor for the first time, we found out I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which basically is a hormonal disorder where I don't make enough female hormones and its the #1 cause of infertility, but I was put on meds asap again and things just started working like normal I guess! So needless to say I was a little nervous that getting pregnant again wouldn't be easy. Then on Nov. 2nd I went in to get an ovulation test done, to check to see if I was indeed ovulating b/c I was having trouble figuring it out and test results came back that there were no signs of ovulating, I was very upset and again thought getting pregnant was going to be very hard. The doctor told us they would test me for the next 2 months and then if there were still no signs I would be put on some fertility meds. But God had other plans in store, 2 wks after getting these results back we found out we were pregnant, wow, that's all I have to say! GOD IS GOOD! I can't wait to see what a precious baby boy or girl this one turns out to be, hee hee!
Baby Boozer @ 8wks

4 comments:

Brittany said...

So excited for you all! God is good... all the time!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Yea!!! We're so excited for you guys!!! I already think he/she looks like you Hil!

Kim said...

WOOHOO! :) You already know how excited I am for you! Can't wait to hear if it's PINK or BLUE, but most of all, will continue to pray for a healthy momma and baby! Love you tons!

the libbys said...

YAY!!! congratulations! we can't wait to meet baby boozer #2! :)