Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan. 20th
Sleeping with Lucky/No Accidents
Brady has been having to be coached alittle to go to bed without throwing fit, tonight he was doing really good, we read, said our prayers and then I started walking away. He started whinning immediately, so I asked him if he wanted Lucky to come sleep with him so mommy could go sit down, and low in behold, Lucky comes in, Brady told me to shut the door (which he nevers does)so she couldn't get out and not another peep! So after awhile I went in to check on them and they were both out, I just thought it was sweet and had to capture it! And I've decided I will never get sick of watching this boy sleep,he's an angel!


Today was Brady's first day at school with no accidents, he's done it 1 other at school but he didn't go poopy that day, today he made it to the potty every time including poopy, YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!




My precious big boy!



Why did you wake me up?




Lucky turning her eyes from me, wondering why I'm shining a light in her eyes while she's trying to sleep


0 comments: