Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan. 25th
15wks Baby Bump/First buy for Baby Boozer #2/Brady Potty Training
Today I'm 15wks! The baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). He/she is busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in their lungs begin to develop. Her/His legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although their eyelids are still fused shut, she/he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.
Yesterday I bought the baby's first present. Brady and I went shopping at Tom Thumb and I found a grape vibrating teether, Brady had a star one and just loved it and I thought a new one would probably be a good idea!
Brady had 1 #2 accident at school on Friday, but did go #2 once at school and then 2x for me. Sat. and Sunday he went all day with no accidents for #1 or #2, I think we're getting the hang of this, let's hope anyway!

Baby Bump
Notice I cans till wear my jeans, not for long though

Baby's new Teether

1 comments:

the libbys said...

oh my gosh! lana has one of those vibrating teethers and it's fantastic! I can't say enough great things about it! and you look great! YAY for baby #2!!! (for you, not me! haha)