Monday, April 21, 2008

April 19th
Crawfish Boil
The crawfish boil has turned into a yearly event now, some of Ryan's friends take turns hosting it, last year I guess we went for a minute, but Brady was just a little guy! It happened to be at Rick and Dawn's house in Weatherford this year, we had a lot of fun and the food was great!
Just look at this table of Crawfish
This is Rick holding Brady; Brady normally hates wearing his sunglasses but I believe he thought he was invisible with them on b/c he left them on forever and he was being very bashful when we got there!

Brady hanging out with Kelli, Rick and Dawn's daughter, still wearing the glasses

Ryan and Jordan (Rick and Dawn's son) diggin into the crawfish!

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Hi Hilary! I found your blog today through Kellye Beard's. I don't think I've seen you since right before your wedding. It looks like you are doing really well! Brady is gorgeous!