Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jan. 14th
Helping out in the Kitchen
Last night I was attempting to cook dinner but Brady was being a little needy so I decided to have me help! I was having him help me beat the steak for chicken fried steak, b/c they didn't have any that were already tenderized at the store. When we got done, I turned my back from for a few seconds to work on the mashed potatoes, well I didn't realize I left the leftover flour sitting out, so guess what happen, Brady and Barney decided to pretend cook with the flour, a spoon, and a spice bottle! I looked over at him and said Brady and he just cheesed real big!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Robert, no s said...

Looks like ya'll are having fun. Just remember someday he will make his wife very happy when he can do the cooking!!!
April