Friday, February 13, 2009

Feb. 12th
23 months
Brady is 23 months, just 1 month shy of being 2 years old!!! He continues to amaze me everyday, he just seems to have learned so much in the last month! He still loves to eat and it doesn't matter what it is or what time it is, he wakes up asking for pancakes, poptarts, or hamburger (sausage biscuit). He continues to carry his Barney with us where ever we go, and he loves for Barney to go high...he throws him in the air! He loves to watch his Elmo, Barney, Yo Gabba Gabba or Blue's Clues. He is an amazing napper, on the weekends we lay down and he will sleep anywhere from 2 1/2-4 hrs, crazy! He loves to play outside, especially with his daddy! He's really good @ entertaining himself, even if there's other kids another sometimes he'll just play by himself. He loves to run, and will say, " mommy, I run!" He gets real excited when he can do things himself, he'll say, " I did it!" He loves to dance, he will stand on the arm rest between our love seats and dance to anything, but he's favorite is my ringtone Live Your Life, and he'll sing, heey, heey, heey, and he attempts to say My life! He can still be a little toot somedays, obviously, he's fixing to be 2, but when he looks at you and says I love you be it makes everything disappear!



We made Valentine's for Nanny & Booga, Mimi & Popi, & Daddy, he just loves to draw or paint!


He's saying, "I did it!"


Him saying cheese
I signed up for sandwiches for his party @ school & Brady helped me cut them into hearts!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Brady's shirt! Hope yall are doing great! Love you!