Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Jan. 28th
Weather Day-Home With Mommy

Today, school was cancelled so Brady and I got to spend the day together, and we had the best time! It made be realize how much fun we could have if I was able to stay home with me everyday. Brady has turned into the best helper, and I've promised myself I'm going to take advantage of it and allow him to help with as much as possible and make his wife really thankful for him someday! He's a run down of our day...

WE PLAYED...




Brady loves hats and loves for mommy and daddy to wear hats too, I know I look a little greesy, we were lazy and in our pjs all day!
WE COOKED...



Brady helped me make corn casserole, first the corn...




then the butter, he thought it was a little slimmy




...then we stirred.





WE DID LAUNRY...



Brady helped me take the clothes out of the dryer onto the couch

Then he attempted to stand on a chair and get the clothes out of the washing machine, but he was a little short, so I added it to him and then he put them into the dryer.

Photobucket

0 comments: