Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nov. 10
Gobble Gobble Yo
So I made the mistake of joking with our choir teacher that I would love to be a turkey for the 2nd and 3rd grade Thanksgiving concert, and the next thing I know I had a costume! I played around with it before the concert at Brady's daycare and at my mom and dad's house, here's a couple of pics! FYI, I was a hip hop turkey, the song said Gobble Gobble Yo so I had to make me a nice clock to fit the part!
Brady poses with the turkey head
He didn't know what to think at first, but he eventually was ok with his mommy being a turkey
Another pic of Brady and I
My mom tried it out too
at the Performance

3 comments:

Denise Lauren said...

that is hilarious! i love it!

Unknown said...

You are awesome!!!

LNel said...

How awesome! You are such a good sport!