Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nov. 28th
YO GABBA GABBA LIVE!
Thanks to Brady's cousin Mari, we have been huge Yo Gabba Gabba fans for the past year, so when I found out they were coming to Dallas, I knew we would have to go! Chris, Mandi, Mari, Phoebe, Brady and I all went, and had a great time! And of course from the minute Brady found out we were going, he asked if he could wear his costume, and how could I say no. He was the only Plez there btw, but he was cute! I took a ton of pics, but I'll save you and leave the rest of them for the scrapbook!


Me and My Plex

Chris, Mandi, Mari, and Phoebe






Phoebe, Chris, Mari, Me and Brady




Mandi, Phoebe, Chris, Mari, and Brady




DJ Lance introducing the cast




Brady and Mair dancing to one of the songs








Our Fav Plex




Brady was excited about something here




They did the balloon song and released a tons of balloons and Brobee got taken way up with some!












Party in My Tummy, My favorite song, it was hilarious, they had people dressed up like cheese, chicken, juice box, carrots, and greens beans




That's carrots in the back ground, being sad, b/c they wanted to go to the party in Brobee's tummy!







Saying goodbye



0 comments: