Friday, January 15, 2010

Dec. 24th
Christmas Eve
My family has always celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve, so this year was no different, well with one exception, we decided to stay in, instead of going to the Christmas Eve service. Instead we ate our traditional Mexican food dinner early and then the kids took turns reading the Christmas story! I was super excited about this Christmas especially b/c Ryan and I had been keeping our pregnancy a secret, and had a neat way to tell our family. Every year I make our parents our college calendar and this year I put the sonogram picture on the due date.



Our house with snow




My precious family



Brady wanted to sit with Mimi during the reading



The girls find a spot to listen



Chase has his turn







Chase and Popi



Listening carefully



Kaylee turn



Not sure what Tanya is doing



Kendra's turn






Brady chillin



Being silly again



and again

AND PRESENTS BEGIN...








This is the one thing that Brady always said he wanted for Christmas, Yo Gabba Gabba Blocks



The girls in their matching sweatshirts I had made



Kaylee opening her Twlight candy along with her Rue 21 gift certificate



Kendra's Twlight candy



Chase over reacting when opening his game giftcard





Kaylee's boom box



Brady got a personalized apron to go with his grill Mimi and Popi got him



Mom and dad opening their calendar





Mom finds the sonogram pic




Ryan asked for some knives for Christmas



Dad surprised my mom with an anniversary band, to celebrate their 40th



He had it in a ornament box sitting on the tree



I think they both were crying



Chase trying his sweatshirt on



Mom showing my her ring and Brady being silly



All the girls and our matching sweatshirts

Aren't we cute?


The Hughey girls



Chase and Brady in their shirts



The boys



Chris and Phoebe


0 comments: