Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jan. 18th
Fun Day with Mommy/First Haircut
Brady and I had a great day today, we slept in, ate breakfast, went outside to play on the playground, drove his car around, blew bubbles, and just played. We then went to get a haircut, after 6 or 7 people in the last week calling Brady a girl, I decided it was time. I was very uneasy about cutting it, as crazy as it was, I LOVE HIS CURLS and didn't want them to disappear. But after several people told me if I trimmed it, it might be even more curly b/c the length was weighing it down, I gave in and boy does he look HANDSOME! I almost cried watching them cute his hair, but don't worry, I kept some curls and the place we went to Cool Cuts for Kids gave us a certificate and everything, I'm glad I did it!

Before crazy pic

First cut, sorry not the best pic, I was emotional
He kept sticking his lip out and staring at himself in the mirror, not sure why

There's the lip again


Snip Snip

Being a good boy and just chillin in his Taxi

All done, what a doll

After pic


Video of Brady driving

Stopping to smile at mommy


Driving his car


Crazy Brady


He's just so cute!

1 comments:

Banana Sandwiches? Huh??? said...

VERY CUTE! That place looks like a fun salon for kids.