Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb. 11th
Snow
Well Texas, had not 1 but two snow days so far this winter and I had to go to work, ugh! I was so sad all day wishing I could be at home with Brady playing in the snow, luckily his Nani took him outside and got a couple of pics of him while at school and then when I got home we got to play some too! He's kin to his mommy too, he has enough of the cold in about 10 minutes, which was all I could take too!





Hut



Brady's playground



A view of the backyard





A view from our driveway


What a doll


My Snow Bunny


A view from the door of the school

Another view from the gym at my school



Brae and Brady at school


Cheesin in the snow at school

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so with ya on the cold! I didn't dare take Jolee Kate out in it, but I did bundle up Jake and Jack and they had a BALL!!! For the 5 minutes I let them stay out, that is. :) Brady sure is cute. REALLY hope it works out for yall to come out here!!! Love you!