Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 3rd
20 wks Lil Diva
So, to tell my family what we were having we had a shirt made again, this year it just happened to be a different color! We made reservations at On the Border, and my parents, Ryan's parents, Stephanie, Billy, and Braeleigh, Mandi, Chris, Pheobe, and Mari met us up there. When they walked in we were still waiting for our table, so I greeted everyone at the door with my pink shirt and Brady's My Sister Rocks! We didn't snap any pics so today when I dropped Brady off at my parents my mom took some. I asked Brady to pose for some pictures and after taking the first one, for the next one he lifted his shirt, to show his belly, so I jump in the pic and showed mine off too!

Brady sportin his My Sister Rocks shirt


20 wk belly vs 2o wk with Brady

Tummy shot



Charley Rickelle vsvBrady Ryan








2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Yay!!!!! Every girl needs a girl! Congratulations!!!

Robbie and Melissa said...

Hilary you look great and pink suits you!!! Congratulations!!