Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 15th
Brady & Charley's Rooms
My goal was to have the rooms ready by April 16th, and we finished just in the neck of time. Charley's room didn't need much just a few girly touches, Ryan's aunt Missy, who's fabulous made me the cross, the heart canvas, and the picture blocks, and then I made a C to go above her bed, found the curtains from our old house, and added some rope and bandanna tissue paper. Brady's room, however was a complete makeover. We added fake grass to the wall, a huge B, some lockers to store toys and clothes, and new bedding, and bunk beds!
CHARLEY'S ROOM


Closeup of cross






BRADY'S ROOM

1 comments:

Kim said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOVE THE ROOMS!!! They turned out GREAT!! Yay!! I can't wait to see them this summer!! Charley's room is super cute, it really turned out great! Love the girly touches!!