Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 2oth
BEST DAY EVER!
Tomorrow is my birthday, but Ryan and I decided to celebrate tonight, b/c we both have bible study tomorrow evening and we missed last week b/c of the Mavs game! Ryan took Brady and I to Bob's Steak and Chop in Grapevine for dinner, I was a bit nervous about taking Brady. The very first time we took him, he was about 18 months and when the waiter asked us what we wanted to drink, Brady said, "I want tea please!" Guess he's heard us say that a time or two! He was super good and this time, the waiter asked us if we were good, so Ryan and I both anwsered we're good, and then Brady shouts, "I'm good!"
When we got home, Ryan gave me my present, it was a digital frame, and he insisted that I opened the box and inside there was a photo college he had made with pics of Charley's 3D pic, and a few of Brady and us and in the middle it read, "Hilary, because you're so good at keeping this family together and happy, I hope you won't mind staying home and doing it full time!" Now before you get too too excited, for now were just going to try to do part time and see how that works, don't know all the details yet of how its all going to happen but this is an answered prayer for sure! I can't even imagaine how blessed me and my kids are going to be that I get to stay home with them a few days a week! Ryan and I are going to continue to seek God and put our trust in Him for this to work out!
After opening my present Brady brought us out some birthday hats, I had to get a pic! Not as fast as I use to be, so the last one just my head made it in the picture!

Aren't we cute?

I LOVE THESE BOYS!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you and being able to stay home more! WHOOHOO! Soooo happy for you! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! How exciting. Good job Ryan!