Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 4th
Easter
Today we headed to church and then to Mimi and Popi's for lunch afterwards for Easter celebrations. I always look forward to Easter, for obvious reasons of course, setting aside time to remember Jesus and the sacrifice he made for us and his resurrection, but also b/c its another reason to get to eat my mom's yummy food and Ryan is forced to take family pics!

My precious family
My precious family again
My crazy boy

More of my crazy boy

Here is that crazy boy again

My precious parents

I wonder where he gets his silliness from???

Me and my lil man

Tanya, Chase, Kendra, and Kaylee (Matt had to work)

Mandi, Phoebe, Chris, and Mari

Mandi and Chris

Cousins

Phoebe and Mari hunting eggs




My silly boy

Sweet Phoebe

Popi and Phoebe


Crazy sisters

0 comments: