Tuesday, May 11, 2010

March 10th
30wks
Today I went in for my 30wk appt., I'm starting to go every 2 wks now! Charley is doing great, moving like crazy her heartbeat this week was 160! I officially have a outty and am FAT, at this rate I for sure will be heavier than I was with Brady! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I absolutely LOVE being pregant and would do it as many times as the Lord will allow, but I've just decided I hate the extra weight in the legs, buttocks, arms, face, etc, lol! I wish I was one of those people that stuck with working out and got lucky to only putting on a few pounds but I've decided the Lord just thinks me and my babies need some extra weight suring these months!


Mother's Day, me and Charley

1 comments:

Kim W. said...

If you are fat, I have been GINORMOUS all three times I had a baby. I bet I could try really hard not to gain a ton of weight on our 4th, and I'd still be bigger than you! Dork! You are beautiful! And I mean it!!!