Tuesday, May 11, 2010

March 9th
Mommy's Day
I know there are some out there that might beg to differ but I honestly believe I am the luckiest girl and mommy in the world! I have a wonderful mother, who I can only hope to be 1/2 of some day who has given me the best Christian example of what a wife and mother we are called to be and only pray that I can have that kind of relationship with Charley some day! I also have a terrific mother-in-law, that I know many are jealous of! And more importantly God chose me to be a mommy of I think the cutest little boys in the world, who's sweet spirit, precious smile, and hamminess makes be smile daily and help me forget all the 3 yr old fits! And of course He has also blessed me with a baby girl, that I'm dying to meet, love, and hold!
This year, Brady got to sing in Big Church for us, they sang a couple of very sweet mommy songs, Brady jsut stood there, but he was sure cute to look at! We met up with Ryan's mom and dad for lunch and then headed to my folks for dinner! It was a great day and I can't thank God enough for blessing me!



Brady smiling?? at me



This is what he did the entire time



Looking at me thinking about singing, Cooper is to the left of him



Seriously nervous or something



Checking things out



Brady's singing Debut



I asked him to smile, he made us say Plex!



His crazy cheese face



My crazy boy



Sweet sugars

0 comments: