Friday, July 09, 2010

July 8th
Toddler Time/First time to Library
I don't know why I've waited this long to take Brady to the library, but today after needing to get out of the house desparately and trying to entertain Brady at the same time I started searching and realized the Thursdays at 10:30 at the Hurst Library its Toddler Time. We went and had a great time and will make it a tradition for sure! Today we talked about the letter M, so all the books and songs we sang had the letter M in them. They read Monster Party, Animal Music, Mouse by Mouse, and Goodnight Moon, and we sang 5 little monkeys, we marched to a song, and sand 5 blind mice. And when it was over the do a bubble song and blows bubbles! After we finished toddler time, we went to find some books. Brady and I both got a library card and Brady checked out 3 books, Harry and the Terrible Wathzit, Bears on Wheels, and Thomas the Train ABC. After heading to Target for a quick grocery trip we headed to Pizza Garden, one of our fav eating places. I'm cherishing every min of Brady time these days realizing I won't just have him all to myself much longer!
Listening to story time

Sitting down for reading time

Just got done marching

Catching bubbles

My cutie pie
His first library books

0 comments: