Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept 2nd
Balloon Fun/Aaron Play date
While Charley was napping, I tried to get caught up on some laundry. Brady decided he wanted to do sidewalk chalk, but it had rained the night before, so I opened up the garage and let in draw on the garage floor and I was inside (rt when you walk in from the garage its our laundry room so I could see him, don't think I'm a bad mom, lol) folding laundry. Brady was being little too quiet so I popped my head out and saw water balloons all over the garage floor, he was throwing them up in the air over and over again and then sliding onto the floor. Don't you love kids, he did sweep them all up into a pile when he was done, I just love this boy!


Play Date with Aaron
Aaron got a Nacho Libra and Batman cape while in San Antonio and the boys were running around. They are so cute together!

0 comments: