Monday, July 16, 2007

Four Months
July 12th



We chose red white and blue this blue of course because of the 4th. This is the best his done, it was so hard to choose which pictures to get b/c he's absolutely precios in each of them, especially with the cowboy boots and sadle! I can hardly believe that my lil monster is 4 months! Today is actually the 16th and tomorrow exactly year ago is when Ryan and I found out we were pregnant! FLASH BACK : I woke up that morning like I had for a couple of weeks anxious to see if I was pregnant, for those of you who don't know I had four negative tests before I finally had a positive, and for some reason I just was determined to continue to wake up and take pregnancy tests! After waking up and getting ready to go sub that day at summer school I decided to take a test and it was positive!!!! Ryan had already left for the day, I was anxious to find a fun way to tell him! So, I ran to Old Navy after work and bought a tank top and and to Walmart to get an iron on patch and made a shirt that said BUN IN THE OVEN! When he got home I met him outside in my shirt @ first the knucklehead didn't even notice my shirt (typically guy) but then after I said do you like my shirt, he was like "bun in the oven what does that mean?" So of course after explaining it to him he was extastic! PRESENT: somedays that just seems like yesterday! There are days were it still feels very unreal to have a baby! When you finally get something you've waited for so so long it's hard to believe it's real! The love I have for Brady is indescrible as those who are parents can relate! I sit here in complete thankfulness that I am so blessed to have a precious son! I know I say it alot but God is Good and is timing is perfect! Ryan and I are better people and parents because of the trials that we faced getting pregnant and just overall our relationship is better today because of that than ever before! Despite him being a complete knucklehead, I am continuing to fall in love with Ryan more and more each day, especailly when I look at our son! Brady is a beautiful testimony of what God can do for those who wait on HIM! Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
28
For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
34
Wait for the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; Okay sorry for the babbling now for the good stuff! Brady went to the doctor today for his four month check up, he weighs 14.3 lbs and is 24 3/4 inches and the doctor said we are ready for cereal. Later that night we introduced cereal and boy did we get some good pictures and video of some awful faces; he's not quite a fan yet! After a couple of days he is getting better but still doesn't like it much! Let's see what's new, Brady is talking and smiling more than ever, like he really has something to say and smile about! He is a very good sleeper and really just overall is a very happy baby! He continues to love his bumbo chair but I think of because of it he never what's to sit back or lay all the way down, so when he's lying down Ryan jokes that he's working on his abs, lol! He is noticing a lot more, he can pick out Ryan and I across the room and start smiling, he sees his bottle and will pull it to his mouth, he loves chewing on his hands consistently (teeth are coming soon I think) he's favorite trick is to take his "happy" as we call it aka paci and try to stick it back in and his favorite toy would be his his cow aka MooMoo and we can't go anywhere without his blue blanket.That's it for now...

0 comments: