Thursday, August 16, 2007


HAIR TODAY..GONE TOMORROW!
Yesterday Aug 15, I finally did it! I chopped 10 inches plus and yes it's still at my shoulders! I'd been talking about doing it for months and finally woke up and decided yesterday was the day! I feel like a new women, I can't even remember the last time I had a hair style. I cut it not just for a new look but to also donate my hair to locks of love which is pretty cool!I was pretty nervous at first but eased right in to it real quick, especially when she told me about their hair extensions, which is the pink you see, it just clips in, fun right? I thought it would be fun just to do it plus to see the reaction on Ryan's face would be priceless! The before pictures don't do my hair justice b/c she brushed it out to death but I have to admit, I was in love with my hair and loved curling it and wearing it down, but those days were far and few between with it being so hot, Brady wanting to pull it, and let's face it getting caught in my armpits too so it spent more time pulled up which is why I new it was time to let it go and let somebody else enjoy it! It will be missed but I have agood feeling that this new hair and I are going to have some lots of fun as well, I can see us now, hee hee! :) By the way Ryan and Brady like it too!


1 comments:

Kim W. said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!! Love the new-do! Brady has such a pretty momma! Love ya! Hope Ryan is enjoying his new woman. :)