Thursday, October 18, 2007

Whoever Said Dressing Up Girls Was Fun,
Never Had a Boy!
I know I've said it before but I have more fun dressing Brady than I ever thought possible! Picking out his outfits is one of my highlights of the day, I know that sounds cheesy but it's true! I will spend just as much time or more figuring out what I'm going to put him in versus what I'm going to wear. Just going to the daycare with no plans at night we just hangout in comfy clothes but when I know we're going to see somebody that night, it's on! He's just so darn cute it's hard not to think he looks good in everything, but for some reason Wednesday's outfit had me smiling all day, I even brought the pics to school today and showed him off to my students. And it's days like this I knew I was meant to have a son! Check it out! He's my lil'man! Check out the shoes too, Ryan and I bought them in Chicago @ H &M, ooh, I just want to eat him up!

0 comments: