Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feb. 10th
Phoebe Visit
Sunday, Ryan and I went to visit Phoebe for the first time since them getting home, I've been sick so I had to stay away. She is now a whomping 5 lbs! This was Ryan's first time to actually see her, he was at the hospital but since she went directly to ICU we weren't able to see her! While visiting Brady started climbing the stairs. He had done it once more at my parents but he only could do one step or so, today he was climbing them like he was on a mission! Later that day we went to Nana and Grandpa's for lunch and he drank out of a straw for the first time, Ryan just gave it to him and he did it; oh, his growing up too fast!
Look what I'm fixing to do!
Ready, Set, Go!

I made it!
Ryan holding Phoebe for the first time!
Hanging out in her swing!
Look how long her fingers are!


1 comments:

Kim W. said...

OH MY WORD!!! She is TINY!!! So precious! Love ya!