Monday, February 04, 2008

Sunday Feb. 3rd
Superbowl Party
We had our second annual Superbowl party on Sunday though the Patriots lost we still had a good time! Last year if you remember our Abilene friends and a few others surprised me by coming into town for what I thought was just a Superbowl party and then threw me a little surprise shower, so this year we decided to get together again, not everyway was able to come, but we still had fun anyway! I had some t-shirts made for Brady and I to support those Patriots and hottie Tom Brady. It was so fun to see my little Brady with a jersey on with his name on it; ohh, I can't wait for those days to see him playing ball!

Me, Ryan, & Brady last year

My precious Brady supporting BRADY!



Brady supporters!

Drew and Mark playing washers in the garage @ halftime
Bryan and Ryan getting ready to play washers
April, Kara, & Tim talking & watching the halftime show
Hillary & Olivia chillin' on the couch











0 comments: