Sunday, September 19, 2010

August 15th
1 month
Today Charley is a month old, crazy to believe, I know! She is a pretty easy baby, really she sleeps, eats, and pees, sometimes poops! She a great sleeper, just Sunday night I fed her at her 10 o'clock feeding and she didn't wake up until 5:30, so I'm hoping that will continue. She loves to be swaddled and be held close! She is eating 4oz every 3hrs, in the evening sometimes just 2 1/2 hrs. She loves her swing and bouncer. She's sleeping in her room but not her bed yet, we'll tackle that here pretty soon! So far she seems being easy going, she really just crys when she's tired or hungry. She does get a little cranky at night, she like to go outside to get settled. I'm having lots of fun dressing her up, if we're going out she has to have a bow and the bigger the better, lol! We go to the doctor on Monday, I'm anxious to see how much she grown!
This is the outfit Big Brother picked out and gave me at the hospital

0 comments: